Subject Nation for Vaccination
|Subject||Countries requiring vaccination||Cautions|
Vaccination and Issuance of Certificate
- Vaccination and certificate issuance are performed at Incheon International Airport’s quarantine station, located on the second floor, area 5 of the Central Millennium Hall in the Passenger Terminal.
- Weekdays Mon.~Fri.(Except holidays), 09:00~18:00(Lunch Hour 12:00~13:00),
Please make a reservation for a vaccination : 032)740-2703
※ The National Quarantine Station and Central Medical Center(Yellow Fever Only) dispenses vaccinations and issues certificates. (Refer Contacts)
- Vaccination and Certification Fee
|Section||Vaccination Fee||Certification Issuance Fee|
- Passport or copy of passport
- Always wash your hands before eating a meal, or after using a restroom
- Drink boil, purify water or commercialize water.
- Fruit should be washed and peeled before eating.
- Always consume cooked foods, and avoid street foods.
- Avoid mosquito bites by wearing long sleeves, use a mosquito net and insect apocrustic.
- Avoid direct contact with animals. (If scratched or bitten by an animal, clean the scratched or bitten areas and consult with a doctor immediately)
- Avoid walking barefoot.
- Do not swim or bath in rivers or lakes.
- Seek medical treatment 4~8 weeks before your departure, consult health condition and travel, get the necessary vaccination or inject medicine. For further information, please refer to the Disease Information Center for Foreign Travelers. (http://travelinfo.cdc.go.kr)